This page has only one purpose…
To gather all the calisthenics exercises in one place.
More specifically, here, you’ll find over 150 different calisthenics exercises for muscle, strength and explosiveness.
The exercises are divided based on the movement pattern (ie. push – pull) and the muscles they involve (ie. neck – legs).
So, without any further ado…
Here are the exercises…
The Ultimate List Of Push Up Variations
In this article, you’ll find 33 push-up variations.
The different push ups are divided into:
- Regular push-ups – for beginners and intermediates
- Advanced push-ups – for intermediates to advanced
- Push-ups for explosiveness
- Push-ups for stronger hands
50 Pull-Up Variations for Muscle, Strength and Explosiveness
Here, you’ll discover 50 different pull-up variations.
The pull ups are divided into:
- Variations for beginners
- Variations for level 1 intermediates
- Variations for level 2 intermediates
- Variations for advanced trainnes
- Variations for explosiveness
- Variations for grip strength
These variations can help you build more muscle, become stronger and be faster and more explosive.
How To Develop Strong Legs With Calisthenics
The Ultimate List Of Bodyweight Core Exercises
In this post, you’ll find 61 bodyweight core exercises that will help you develop impressive core strength.
The exercises are divided into:
- Exercises for the abs
- Exercises for the obliques
- Exercises for the lower back
Calisthenics For Neck Training