Your goals are important.
That’s why you’re here after all.
To see if you can achieve your goals faster and more reliably.
Never Gymless can be the best book in the world… but if it isn’t related to your goals, it will be useless.
So, in this review…
…you won’t find only how good Never Gymless is, but if it’s also the right choice for you and your goals.
And with that said…
Table of Contents
- A Disclaimer
- How Never Gymless Helped Me Achieve My Goals
- Your Goals Are Important
- How Never Gymless “Works”
- The Price Of Never Gymless
- Other Calisthenics Books
- 1st – 3rd Chapter: The Basics
- 4th Chapter: Pulling Strength and Power
- 5th Chapter: Pushing Strength and Power
- 6th Chapter: Lower Body Strength and Power
- 7th Chapter: Isometrics
- 8th Chapter: A Powerful Core
- 9th Chapter: Conditioning is King
- 10th Chapter: Nutrition
- 11th Chapter: Program Design
- Don’t Waste Your Time!
I hate being scammed. I assume you hate it as well.
Am I right?
For this reason, I want you to know this…
I am an affiliate of Never Gymless. This means that if you buy through this review, I’ll make a commission – 50% to be exact.
(This doesn’t affect the price of the product.)
I did my best to be completely honest… But don’t take my word for it. Read the review, and if you think I’m dishonest, you can use this link instead:
- Never Gymless (Original non-affiliate URL)
Now, let’s continue with the review, shall we?
How Never Gymless Helped Me Achieve My Goals
Let’s start from the beginning…
Or just before I bought Never Gymless.
At that time, I wasn’t a complete newbie. In fact, I’ve been training for a while and I had some good results – I had managed to double my pull ups.
But eventually, I got stuck. No matter how hard I trained I couldn’t get past 10-12 pull ups (depending on the day). – I wasn’t stuck just in pull-ups but in general.
I was completely frustrated!
And all of that because of a simple mistake…
…I was still training pull-ups as a strength exercise, even though it had become an endurance one.
Let me explain.
When an exercise is very hard, you should train with low reps, multiple sets and big breaks to become stronger. When an exercise is easy, you should train with high reps, moderate amounts of sets and small breaks to increase your endurance.
“So”, you may be wondering, “what’s your point?”
My point is this… when you don’t know something, it’s very hard to come up with a solution… even if it’s a simple one.
And that’s how Never Gymless helped me.
Getting unstuck in pull-ups was just the beginning.
Over the years, Never Gymless helped me achieve:
- The wheel roll out
- The dragon flag
- Behind-the-back clap push ups
- One arm clap push ups
But most importantly…
…it helped me become confident in myself and my ability to grow stronger!
Now, every time I want to make a change in my program or target a new goal, I just take a look at Never Gymless.
No more frustration or feeling stuck!
Do you remember what I said in the beginning?
Your Goals Are Important
Never Gymless might not be for you.
Because it may not be related to your goals.
Let me explain.
If your goals are to:
- Build muscle
- Lose fat
- Be in kick-ass shape (like a fighter)
- Become very strong and explosive
And all of that with little to no equipment…
Then, Never Gymless will do the job!
How can I be so certain?
Because, unlike other products, Never Gymless is based on real science.
More specifically, in the works of:
- Mel C. Siff
- Yuri V. Verkhoshansky
- Vladimir M. Zatsiorsky
- And other well-respected strength training scientists
To put things in perspective… if you were to buy just 2 of the books cited, it would cost you 9 times as much!
Plus the time you’d need to study and apply them to bodyweight training.
Don’t believe me?
Here’s the math:
- “Science and Practice of Strength Training” by V. M. Zatsiorsky, W. J. Kraemer -> Cost: 74$
- “Supertraining” by M. C. Siff, Y. V. Verkhoshansky -> Cost: 32$
Never Gymless costs only 12$!
Ross is also a professional boxing coach and has lots of hand on experience. That means that he didn’t just study the material – On the contrary, he has tried it out the methods personally and on his athletes.
Despite all of the above, Never Gymless might not be for you. Particularly…
If you just want to achieve advanced gymnastics moves (like the planche), then Never Gymless is not the best choice.
It can help you build a very strong foundation, but there are other books better for gymnastics training.
Now, that you know if Never Gymless is related to your goals.
Let’s see how it “works.”
[If you thing Never Gymless is the right choice, you can buy it here: Buy Never Gymless]
How Never Gymless “Works”
Never Gymless has a complete chapter on how to create your own training programs.
However, here we’ll focus on the sample training plan – which may only need a few modifications to fit into your daily life.
To begin with, the program is based on two periodization methods: conjugate and concurrent.
Conjugate periodization is used for the strength training part of the plan, while the conditioning part borrows some aspects of concurrent periodization.
The 50-day sample plan is focused on 5-day training cycles – there’s also a modified weekly version.
In each 5-day cycle:
- There are 2 strength training days – one for maximal and one for explosive strength. Core training is also included.
- There are 2 endurance & conditioning days. Isometrics are also included.
- The 5th day is a rest day.
Lastly, there are 2 deload periods to help you recover.
[There are, of course, a lot more covered inside Never Gymless. You’ll find more details later in this review.]
The Price Of Never Gymless
When I found out Never Gymless I was a bit reluctant to buy it.
Because, unlike today that Never Gymless costs about 12$ and it’s immediately down-loadable, it used to cost around 19$ and it was on paperback. That meant that apart from the book I had to also pay S/H and wait until the book arrives to use the information in it.
Since I live in Greece, the S/H cost was around 15$ and I had to wait a month for the book to arrive!
So I had to pay 3 times (approximately) the current cost of Never Gymless and wait for a month to use the information in it!
Fortunately, today you can buy it for 11.95$ and get instant access to it…
…and if you’re not satisfied, there’s a 100% money back guarantee!
[When I bought the book, there wasn’t such guarantee.]
But how does Never Gymless compare to other calisthenics books?
Other Calisthenics Books
If you’ve read this far, you know that Never Gymless is an excellent investment.
But you may be wondering…
Is it the best choice?
This is a very hard question, as I haven’t read all the calisthenics books.
However, I’m going to compare it (briefly) to 2 other calisthenics classics:
- Naked Warrior
- Convict Conditioning
Naked Warrior Vs Never Gymless
The main difference between these two is their training focus.
Naked Warrior is completely focused on strength training with the GTG method.
On the other hand, Never Gymless is focused on all training aspects (from fitness to nutrition).
In other words, Never Gymless is a more complete training manual.
Convict Conditioning Vs Never Gymless
The strongest point of Convict Conditioning is the progression system, while for Never Gymless is the programming.
I consider Never Gymless a better choice because the programming will help you create your own programs, target specific qualities, and achieve your goals faster.
To sum things up, here’s a comparison table:
|Naked Warrior||Convict Conditioning||Never Gymless|
|Price (digital format)||8.49 $||8.49 $||11.95 $|
|Targets||Maximal Strength||Maximal Strength, Endurance||Maximal Strength,
|Book Size||218 p.||294 p.||230 p.|
[You can buy Never Gymless here: Buy Never Gymless]
By now you know if Never Gymless is good or not for you goals. But you may have some doubts.
To help you out, I wrote a brief summary for each chapter.
1st – 3rd Chapter: The Basics
In the first 2 chapters of the book, you’ll see how calisthenics compare to other training methods (like weight lifting).
In the 3rd chapter, you’ll discover:
- 4 simple and easy ways to add variety into your workouts. – This will help you break through your training plateaus.
- Why you shouldn’t take extended breaks from training.
- Your Fitness Profile: You can use this simple “method” to choose which training plan is best for you.
- The “dangers” of training for brute strength only and how to avoid them.
4th Chapter: Pulling Strength and Power
In the 4th chapter, you’ll learn how to increase your pulling strength and power.
Specifically, here you’re going to find out:
- How to finally do your first pull-up – if you can’t already.
- How to do more pull-ups
- A sample training plan to help you achieve the one arm pull-up
- 8 different equipment options for performing pull-ups. – Plus a pull-up alternative.
- Pull-up modifications to get a stronger grip
5th Chapter: Pushing Strength and Power
Here you’re going to learn:
- 4 supplemental push-up variations to strengthen your triceps. – These will help you achieve the one arm push-up.
- 9 advanced one arm push-up variations. – These will help you grow even stronger once you’ve achieved the one arm push-up.
- 7 explosive push-up variations
“After reading this chapter, you will understand that you do not need to bench press to develop a powerful, explosive upper body.” *
6th Chapter: Lower Body Strength and Power
In the 6th chapter of Never Gymless, you’re going to learn how to strengthen your legs with calisthenics exercises.
Particularly, some of the things you’re going to learn are:
- How to do pistol squats
- How to develop a strong posterior chain using bodyweight exercises
- A simple training plan to jump higher
7th Chapter: Isometrics
In the 7th chapter of Never Gymless, you’ll learn how to use isometrics to become stronger.
Specifically, you’ll find out:
- Why isometrics are one of the most effective training tools to develop brute strength.
- The Static-Dynamic Protocol – This simple “trick” helped me achieve the behind-the-back clap push-ups.
- How to break through your sticking points with short isometric workouts that take 10 minutes or less.
8th Chapter: A Powerful Core
“If you have never trained the core before, be prepared to unlock a treasure chest full of strength” *
Some of the things you’ll find out in this chapter include:
- A simple tweak to turn the crunch into an effective core exercise.
- A complete tutorial on how to achieve the standing wheel roll out.
- How to achieve the one arm wheel roll out.
- 28 core exercises to keep you challenged
You will also get answers to questions like:
- How many days per week should I train my core?
- How many sets should I perform?
- Should I train the core with low or high repetitions?
9th Chapter: Conditioning is King
“Fatigue makes cowards of us all” Vince Lombardi*
In this brief chapter, you’ll find out a simple system that will help you:
- Lose fat without having to do lengthy cardio. – Some of these workouts require only 10 minutes.
- Increase your endurance and conditioning without losing strength or muscle mass.
- Develop an unstoppable mindset.
10th Chapter: Nutrition
Is the food you’re eating healthy?
Well… It’s probably not as healthy as you think it is!
Read this chapter and find out:
- How the food industry tries to deceive you and what to do about it.
- The healthiest foods available and where to find them.
- How to eat healthy even if you’re on a budget.
11th Chapter: Program Design
“There are no shortcuts to the top” *
In the last chapter of Never Gymless, you’ll learn how to put everything together into a cohesive training plan.
More specifically, you’ll find:
- 25 calisthenics workouts and how to create your own.
- 4 training programs and how to modify them according to your needs.- This will help you achieve your goals a lot faster.
- This is by far the best chapter.
- Despite how many years have passed, I still get a lot of value out of it.
This was a long review!
To sum everything up, Never Gymless is good for you if:
- You want to lose fat and build muscle
- You want to be in better shape
- You want to be stronger and more explosive
Never Gymless isn’t for you if you want to focus on gymnastics training.
And lastly, Never Gymless will work for you because it’s based on proved scientific methods and principles.
I want to tell you one more thing…
Don’t Waste Your Time!
If you read this far, you know if Never Gymless is right for you or not.
If it is, don’t waste your time.
The more you wait, the longer it will take to achieve your goals.
If I had found Never Gymless earlier, I’d have easily shaved 1-2 years off my learning curve.
Don’t do the same mistake as me…
Buy Never Gymless Now, and achieve your goals faster.
[There’s a 100% money-back guarantee.]
* Cited From Never Gymless