Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/allthi39/public_html/wp-content/themes/Avada/includes/lib/inc/class-fusion-images.php on line 176
Stop wasting time searching for the “right program” just to get started.
Instead, take action right now!
This is the beauty of bodyweight training.
You have no excuses.
Here are some of the best articles of ATS to help you get started.
Pick the ones that are more relevant to your current goals and apply the info right away!
If You’re Still A Beginner
Resources for Intermediates
If you have been training for a while, then these articles will help you go to the next level:
- How To Do One Arm Push Ups – Complete Guide
- How To Develop Strong Legs With Calisthenics
- Build Explosive Strength With Behind-the-back Clap Push-ups [Guest Post]
- Bulletproof Your Wrists For Bodyweight Training
- 10 Simple Ways To Increase Your Pull Ups
- The 1-Hour Pull Up Workout [Guest Post]
- Archer Push Ups: The Complete Guide
Here are some articles that are going to help you regardless of your training level:
- How To Train When You Have Limited Time
- How To Stay Committed To Your Diet
- How To Train With Isometrics
- Calisthenics or Weightlifting?
If You’re Looking For Fast Results
Instead of trying to figure out everything by yourself, invest in some already proven methods.
Here are 2 reviews to help you out:
For more training resources check out the resources section.
What To Expect from All Things Strength
As you can already see, everything on this site is related to strength – and specifically bodyweight strength.
What is strength?
Let’s take a look at some definitions:
Maximal Strength is the amount of force that one can exert under voluntary effort. 
Explosive Strength is the ability to express significant tension in minimal time. 
Strength Endurance is the ability to effectively maintain muscular functioning under work conditions of long duration. 
Flexibilty: The range of motion in which force can be competently applied. 
- How to increase your maximal strength by achieving advanced bodyweight movements
- How to become more explosive by achieving explosive calisthenics feats
- How to have more strength endurance by being able to perform high rep bodyweight exercises
For the most part, however, everything will be focused around advanced bodyweight movements that require maximal strength.
What All Things Strength Isn’t
Let me be clear about some things:
There’s no such thing as overnight success
If you want to become strong, you have to work hard.
You can, of course, achieve your goals faster by applying certain tips and methods, but nothing will work if you don’t have a “train hard” mentality.
Here, you’ll not find any false promises and unrealistic claims.
Tools of The Trade
For best results, make sure you have a pull-up bar.
If you already have a pull-up bar and you want to reach the next level, check out the Resources section for some more equipment recommendations.
Get Your FREE eBook
Subscribe to my newsletter and gain access to exclusive content and training tips not found on the website.
You’ll also get instant access to my ebook and discover:
- A Simple Step-by-Step Training Plan on How To Achieve The Standing Wheel Roll Out
- 4 More Tutorials For Advanced Core Exercises
Just enter your email below and get your free copy right away.
I am here for YOU!
Do you have any strength training questions?
Is there something I wrote that you don’t understand?
Feel free to send me an email (or make a comment) and I’ll answer all of your questions.
Thanks for coming by.
I hope to hear from you soon!
 I’ve taken these definitions from the book “Never Gymless” by Ross Enamait.